Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Request for more info about DivorceOnline.ca

Q: I saw your ad on the internet and I was interested in trying it out but
I need more in formation could you please send me a brochure on your
business with address and phone number so I could check before I decide to
go ahead with you. my address is X. Thank You for your fast response back
to my email.

A: Thanks for your inquiry and for considering our service. One of the
reasons why we are able to keep our price low is that we conduct all our
marketing and fulfillment over the Internet. Thus we have no printed
material to provide you with. However, we would be happy to answer any
specific questions you may have.

We do understand the natural tendency to investigate a business before
committing $249 or $349 to it and we have tried to address this by placing
information about our business on our "about us" page at
www.divorceonline.ca/about.htm and by joining the Better Business Bureau.
You can click on the BBB Online logo on the top right corner of our home
page to confirm this. Note: DivorceOnline.ca is owned and operated by
Integral Publishing, a legally registered business.

We hope this helps and would welcome any additional questions.

Support Desk
support@divorceonline.ca
www.DivorceOnline.ca